Plexipave UK - Plexipave
Plexipave – Non Porous Acrylic Sports Surface
Plexipave UK install Plexipave Courts.
The Systems can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Official Surface for The Australian Open since 2008.
Plexicushion is installed under a Plexipave Tennis surface.
Provides a consistent bounce, sure footing and shock absorption.
Enhances performance by reducing muscle fatigue.
The Plexipave System
Plexipave tennis court surfacing products are known for their consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value. Made up of innovative materials and installed according to rigid application specifications, each layer in the system serves a specific purpose and contributes to the quality of the finished court.
- Highly pigmented finishes allow speed of play specification.
- Multiple acrylic layers provide a firm, uniform and durable surface.
- Available in a variety of popular colour schemes.
- Custom colours are available to meet individual needs.
- Textured line paint ensures uniform ball bounce.
- The Systems can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Additional Plexipave products are used for patching, leveling and etching base surfaces.
Plexicushion is an enhancement that provides dynamic response to body impact, attenuates foot and leg shock, and reduces fatigue.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/colourworkscoatings.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175
The Plexipave system is formulated to meet the requirements of players at any level. There are three options to choose from offering varying degrees of speed and playability. All are rated by the governing body of the game, the International Tennis Federation (ITF).
Plexipave IW – ITF Category 1 – Pace: Slow. For those who desire a much slower surface, that is particularly useful for coaching & training, or simply to change the pace of the game, Plexipave has developed the I.W. mixture, first used at the Indian Wells tournament facility in California.
Plexipave Standard – ITF Category 3 – Pace: Medium. Considered by many to be the best combination of consistency-of-play, pace and footing. Plexipave Standard is the traditional and most widely used tennis court surface system. Standard Plexipave provides a consistent and reliable medium-pace playing surface.
Plexipave H.U. – ITF Category 4 – Pace: Medium-Fast. Harvard University has been the birthplace of many great innovations and playing traditions. Plexipave H.U. is no exception. It has also been adapted as the standard for the Australian Open Series.
Plexipave UK represents California Sports Surfaces in the UK & Ireland. We are the exclusive authorised agent for Plexipave – the world’s leading acrylic tennis court surface.
- Plexipave and Plexicushion systems are advanced tennis surfacing systems designed to provide players with the highest levels of surface performance for competition and cushioning for safe training.
- The Plexipave Colour Finish system is an all-weather, durable quick-drying colour surfacer that provides superior resistance to deterioration from ultra-violet rays.
- Plexipave is a 100% acrylic latex colour intense sports surface
- Formulated for use over dense tarmac and concrete.
The Official Surface for The Australian Open Grand Slam tournament. Plexicushion was selected for use at Melbourne Park in 2008 offering exceptional traction as well as accurate bounce encouraging high-performance.
Plexicushion is a surface that can be used under a Plexipave Tennis surface to enhance performance by reducing muscle fatigue. The cushioned surface enables players to play ‘on’ the surface rather than ‘in’ the surface.